Working With Jennifer
Have a disappointing direct mail campaign? Is your customer service team costing you customers? Production and quality assurance reports foreign to you or worse yet, missing altogether? I’ll do an end-to-end review of your past activity, along with any audit or other results. (If you don’t have results you can trust, well, we can start there.)
Integrated Marketing Management Solutions
Although every case will be slightly different, I’ll create a customized 30-60-90 day project will generally cover the following:
- 30-day Research Phase Market and auditing research sounds overwhelming, but a few hours of compiling some critical data points will give us a solid foundation on which to build the plan. These first 30 days will look at your particular challenges:
- What types of products do you offer?
- What are the required timelines or regulatory requirements?
- What are your long term goals?
- 60-day Messaging and Outreach Implementation Phase This is the “rubber meets the road” phase! At the 30-day mark, I’ll present you with a formal plan that covers the next 30 days. Here we’ll revise processes, establish best practices, implement new promotional channels within your approved budget and time constraints.
- 90-day Measure and Refine Phase At the end of the implementation phase I will present you with a full report on the activity. We’ll look at what worked, what didn’t, what can be kept and what needs to be tweaked. There will be actionable items included that again can be used by you or your marketing team or that feeds into a repeating marketing cycle with my team.
A Fresh Set Of Eyes Can Make All The Difference
I work on a project-by-project basis, meaning no long-term commitments. I can work with your current team or in place of the one you wish you had. I also have extensive experience building effective and collaborative teams to support a new growth initiative.
I will offer you a customizable, affordable and measurable solution to help you achieve your marketing goals. Consultations are always free.